We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
1. The created cabbage is cut in two, the spine is removed and the fidelita is cut. The green onion is cut into rolls. In a pan, in hot oil, cook the green onion, add the carrots and the created cabbage and cook together 5-6 minutes.
2. Add the soup and, over a moderate heat, boil for 20 minutes. Incorporate the Dijon mustard and season with salt and pepper.
3. Cut the beef into thin slices. Wash the pear, cut it in half, remove the seed house, cut it into slices and sprinkle with lemon juice.
4. Put the meat and pear in the soup and, covered, cook for 10 minutes. Season, if necessary and distribute on plates. Garnish with green parsley and serve with baguette.
Beef broth with carrots, potatoes and cabbage
Put the meat to boil with cold water. When it starts to boil, froth well, then add salt. Meanwhile, clean the vegetables and wash well.
Bring to the boil along with the broth
Boil the potatoes separately in water.
Place the beef broth together with the vegetables on the plate and serve with dill sauce.
Recipe sos de marar: 30 grams of browned flour boil with 500ml soup. Then put two bundles of chopped dill, salt, a little sugar and a few drops of lemon juice
Duck with sauerkraut (Wirsing) and bread dumplings (Semmelknodel) - Austrian recipe
Duck with sauerkraut (Wirsing) and bread dumplings (Semmelknodel) - Austrian recipe. Duck legs on cabbage, stylish. The duck is one of my favorite "flyers". I like red meat (that's why I don't really cook the eternal chicken breast, preferring the legs or wings) and the duck has a firm texture and a phenomenal sweet taste.
The fat under the skin is released slowly during cooking, further softening the meat. The same fat turns duck skin into a crunchy, reddish crust.
What is the best known dish prepared from duck? Duck on cabbage! What I cooked here is a centuries-old recipe from the Austro-Hungarian area: duck with created cabbage (known as Wirsing) and with Bohemian bread dumplings (Böhmische Semmelknödel). It is eaten in Prague, Vienna and Budapest, in Bayern and almost throughout Transylvania and Banat.
It's basically a classic steak the duck, from the whole bird or from pieces (I made from thighs) with two linings that go wild next to it. The created cabbage (Wirsing) is prepared as a sauté with pieces of kaiser (bacon) and onion and quenched with liquid cream (natural whipped cream for cooking).
What is missing from the landscape? The beer! Next to this food goes the beer.
Obs: you can use other poultry meat (chicken, turkey, game, goose, etc.).
Tongue with mayonnaise and pickles classic recipe
Tongue with mayonnaise and pickles classic recipe. Beef or pork appetizer salad served with a homemade mayonnaise sauce with sour cucumbers, similar to remoulade sauce. How and how much does the tongue boil? How to clean beef or pork tongue?
A simple appetizer salad recipe for New Year's Eve or other occasions is tongue with mayonnaise and pickles. The combination of textures and tastes is great! Earlier I did something similar but I also put grated celery in the sauce - recipe here.
It is good for this salad to be prepared a day in advance in order to have time for the flavors to "befriend" each other. The tongue with mayonnaise is kept in the refrigerator, in a closed plastic box.
I mentioned in the introduction of remoulade sauce because it fits perfectly with the boiled tongue. French recipe you can find it here.
And the tartar sauce goes very well with beef or pork tongue. See here how it is prepared.
These two sauces based on mayonnaise also contain other ingredients, in addition to pickles: capers, onions, anchovy fillets, extra mustard, etc. I present you a simplified version of mayonnaise sauce with pickles, from our own production. I can be both pickled cucumbers (recipe here) and also cucumbers in vinegar (Bulgarian recipe here).
1-2 tablespoons of Greek yogurt can be added to this recipe to make mayonnaise lighter.
From the quantities below we obtained approx. 8-10 servings of tongue with mayonnaise and pickles.
US Search Mobile Web
We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.
The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and / or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
Ingredients for the recipe for sarmale with pork
- 1 kg of pork
- 7 larger onions (1 kg)
- 4 carrots
- 2 bunches of parsley
- 1 dill bunch
- 2 cups rice (400 g)
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 l tomato juice (I had homemade kapia pepper broth and used 200 g)
How do we prepare sarmalele with pork in pickled cabbage leaf?
First I puffed the rice a little, after I washed it.
I put a pot with a little oil, and then I put the chopped onion and let it harden a little, then I added the carrots given by the grater. I mixed well and let it harden, then I added salt, pepper, parsley and chopped dill.
I let it cool a bit and I added the puffed rice, kapia broth and finally the meat. I mixed well and turned the sarmale.
On the bottom of the pot I put a little thyme, parsley tails and dill. After we finished between the sarmale we put a few slices of kaizer, that's how we like it.
Put enough water to contain sarmale and mix with tomato juice.
Let it boil slowly for about 3-4 hours.
I, to realize when I'm ready take out and taste.
They can be served with sour cream, hot peppers and polenta, as you prefer.
That between us, I'm happy to count them.
From the composition more come out depending on how small you make them, I make them bigger. I only got 120 pieces.
The recipe and the pictures belong to Larisa Zamfir and she participates in the competition "The great contest of autumn, with guaranteed prizes, without drawing lots". You can find more recipes published by her here.
The average grade given by the jury for this recipe is 9.
Gina Bradea recipes »Food recipes» Sarmale with pork in pickled cabbage leaf
Cabbage Soup Ingredient:
- 1.2 - 1.5 kg. cabbage (1 small but thick cabbage)
- 3 carrots
- celery root, about 1 egg
- 2 small onions
- 250 grams of tomatoes in broth
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon grated sweet paprika of good quality
- 1 bunch of fresh thyme
- 1/2 bunch of parsley
- 1-2 bay leaves
- 200 grams of sour cream
- 2 tablespoons oil
- optional: some smoked, I used 200 grams of smoked ham, cut into cubes, it works without
- optional: bell peppers, dill, tarragon, vinegar
- salt and pepper
Cabbage Soup Preparation:
1. The cabbage is cleaned from the leaves on the outside and the back, then cut into small pieces, as for the salad (each according to skill, I confess that I have no talent at all for chopping cabbage). Carrots and celery are cut into cubes, one of the onions is finely chopped.
2. If you use a smoker, boil it in 3 liters of water. Boil for about 20 minutes, let the meat begin to soften, during which time carefully remove the foam and fat that accumulates on the surface. If you use bone smoke, it may take longer.
3. In the juice add cabbage, celery and carrots and a whole onion, peeled only. If you use bell peppers, now is the time to add them, cut into cubes. Add the bay leaf and thyme.
4. Separately, heat the oil in a pan and cook over medium heat - small chopped onion, adding a pinch of salt from the beginning. When the onion is soft, add the flour and paprika and remove the pan from the heat, stirring quickly so that the flour is well impregnated with the oil in the pan. We do not brown either the onion or the flour, only then it would become indigestible.
5. Put back the pan with the rantas on the fire and add the tomatoes in the broth, finely chopped, and mix vigorously. Add a pinch of hot juice from the pot of soup, until you get a thick red sauce. Remove the whole onion from the pot with the cabbage soup and gradually add the rantas, carefully mixing with a long-tailed spoon.
Finishing the soup
Boil the cabbage soup for another 10 minutes, then remove from the heat and add the sour cream, previously beaten with a fork with 2-3 tablespoons of cold water and diluted with 1 pinch of hot juice. It matches the taste of salty and peppery and adds chopped greens, I prefer to feel intense the taste of thyme so I supplemented this ingredient at the end, adding only a little chopped parsley, but there are many who prefer dill or even tarragon to this soup .
According to taste, cabbage soup can be soured with a little good quality vinegar, but I prefer to offer everyone the option to fit it sour on the plate. However, it is delicious and requires supplementation.
Cabbage soup as in Transylvania - how to serve
Don't worry, the rancher would be harmful! An identical process is the basis of the basic sauces of French cuisine (see bechamel sauce), and other than that, we do not really consume it daily. Although, if I think about it better, all my Transylvanian ancestors consumed such soups all their lives and were healthy people, with a long and active life. I wish you good work and good appetite and I am waiting for you with impressions!
Did you like this recipe?