As I love lemonade, today I tried Jamila's recipe and I can say that it is the best lemonade I have ever drunk. I recommend it !!!
- 4 glasses 1 | 2 of water
- 1 glass of lemon juice
- Elamaie slices for decoration and taste
- 1 | 2 glasses of sugar
- mint leaves
- ice cubes
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Lemonade (Jamilla recipe):
- Put the water with the sugar in a pot to boil and let it cool.
- Squeeze the lemons (about 5 lemons) and put them in the carafe where we will serve; add lemon slices (or cubes as desired) and fresh mint leaves and ice.
- When the water has cooled, pour it over the lemon juice.
- Let it cool and it is ready to serve ... ideal for a hot summer day.
Thanks for the recipe Jamilla !!!