A fruity and delicious prawn dish. Simple and fantastic for dinner parties.
1 person made this
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon crushed ginger
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 (425g) tin mango slices in natural juice
- 500g raw prawns, peeled and deveined
- 50ml Grand Marnier
- oil for frying
MethodPrep:20min ›Cook:8min ›Ready in:28min
- Puree the mango slices with the juice until smooth.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Saute onion until slightly brown. Add the garlic and ginger; saute for a further minute.
- Stir in the prawns and cook until just pink. Remove from heat.
- Reduce heat and add mango puree; stir until mango puree has just heated through.
- Remove from heat and add the Grand Marnier. Light with a match and stir until the flame goes out. Serve immediately.