- Dish type
- Biscuits and cookies
These delicious biscuits are quick and easy to make. Both adults and kids will love them! For the ultra-indulgent treat, dip them in dark chocolate for a caramel-chocolate biscuit.
24 people made this
- 125g butter
- 125g caster sugar
- 250g plain flour
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 85g sultanas
MethodPrep:15min ›Cook:10min ›Ready in:25min
- Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas 4. Line a baking tray with baking parchment.
- Melt butter, sugar, golden syrup, milk and bicarbonate of soda in a saucepan.
- Stir in flour and sultanas.
- Roll into small balls, place onto prepared baking tray allowing plenty of room for them to spread. Lightly flatten with a fork.
- Bake for 10 minutes in preheated oven.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(8)
Reviews in English (7)
Wonderful! I used golden caster sugar instead and put in 100g of sultana's and they are simply delicious. This batch won't last long and I'll definitely be baking them again soon.-03 May 2013
Amazing! So easy to make and so tastyI replaced the sultanas with fudge pieces and they turned out fantastic!-11 Oct 2012
Great - they worked perfectly! all my friends loved them thanks!-13 Aug 2017