- Dish type
- Chocolate traybakes
These brownies are packed full of chocolaty goodness. The ultimate treat for any chocolate lover.
22 people made this
- 275g plain chocolate
- 150g butter
- 130g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 125g plain flour
- 65g self-raising flour
- 100g plain chocolate, broken into chunks
- 100g milk chocolate, broken into chunks
- 75g nuts
MethodPrep:15min ›Cook:35min ›Ready in:50min
- Melt 275g plain chocolate and butter until smooth.
- Mix in sugar and eggs.
- Mix in sifted flours, then add the 100g plain chocolate and 100g milk chocolate and nuts.
- Spread in a lined baking tray or square cake tin.
- Bake at 170 C / Gas 3 for 35 minutes.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(12)
Reviews in English (9)
Something else.Didn't have milk choc handy so threw in some chocolate orange - Yum!!-14 Feb 2011
Really Easy and Super Tasty-21 Sep 2011
These were OK, but not as chewy as I think brownies should be - they were cakey and a little bit dry but the choc orange was nice.-16 Feb 2011