- Dish type
- Biscuits and cookies
- Peanut butter cookies
A super-tasting cookie, which is bursting with peanutty goodness. They are the perfect treat anytime of the day.
80 people made this
- 110g dark brown soft sugar
- 100g caster sugar
- 115g butter, melted
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 190g self-raising flour, sifted
- 180g peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
MethodPrep:20min ›Cook:15min ›Ready in:35min
- Combine sugars, melted butter and egg. Mix well.
- Gradually add flour and remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Place teaspoon-sized mounds onto a greased baking tray and flatten with a fork.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes in a 160 C / Gas 2 oven.
Make perfect cookies every time with our How to make cookies guide!
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(14)
Reviews in English (13)
I tried to bake it today and it was a huge successThanks a lot for sharing this recipe.-04 Jan 2011
moorish.I made about 40, even people who don't like peanuty things managed to eat a few.-22 Sep 2012
Delicious. Very easy to make. Baked them on 2 trays & gave 1 a little longer in the oven. First lot lovely & soft, the others were more crunchy but both were great. Will be a family favourite from now on-01 Jul 2012