- Dish type
- Side dish
- Marinades for beef
This BBQ marinade is simply the greatest I've ever tasted. While the ketchup might sound strange, it really brings it all together and gives the barbecued meat its stickiness.
62 people made this
- 250ml ketchup
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- juice and zest of 1 orange
- 1 large sprig rosemary, finely chopped
- 200ml balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 60ml olive oil
MethodPrep:15min ›Ready in:15min
- Combine all ingredients thoroughly. Use to marinate pork, lamb, beef or chicken. You can brush more marinade onto the meat whilst it is cooking.
Check out our BBQ how-to guides and videos for easy tips on how to BBQ to perfection!