- Dish type
- Salad dressing
This recipe makes about 500ml of salad dressing which you can make ahead for your week's worth of salads. Apple cider vinegar can be found in larger supermarkets and health shops.
5 people made this
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 anchovy fillets
- 1 small head garlic, peeled and chopped
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 475ml apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon pickled ginger
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian herbs
- salt and pepper to taste
MethodPrep:20min ›Ready in:20min
- Blend all ingredients in a tall jug with a stick blender until smooth and creamy.
- Store in a glass jar in the fridge and shake before using each time.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(1)
Reviews in English (1)
I have had a huge salad almost every night this week...this dressing just makes me want to eat salads! So delicious!-27 Jul 2009(Review from this site AU | NZ)