- Dish type
- Mini cakes
- Savoury muffins
- Cheese muffins
I was trying to make something simple yet "yummy" for my kids' packed lunches. If using a regular muffin tin, you only get 12 larger muffins and will need to adjust cooking time.
30 people made this
- 2 mini salamis, finely sliced
- 100g shaved ham, finely sliced
- 100g grated mild Cheddar cheese
- 100g grated mature Cheddar cheese
- 100g grated Parmesan or Pecorino Romano cheese
- 200g frozen sweetcorn kernels
- 2 eggs
- 150g margarine
- 125ml milk
- 125g self-raising flour
MethodPrep:10min ›Cook:15min ›Ready in:25min
- Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas 4. Mix all ingredients together until just combined and roll "golf ball" size amounts and place in greased mini muffin tin.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes in pre-heated oven or until they are golden brown and spring back when lightly pushed in middle.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(5)
Reviews in English (8)
very greasy-23 Mar 2012
Made it vegetarian.Removed the meat and replaced with mushrooms. Worked a treat as the meat wasn't missed at all.-03 Mar 2010(Review from this site AU | NZ)