- Meat and poultry
- Beef burgers
These beefburgers are loaded with chillies. Be careful when handling the hot chillies - don't let the oils come in contact with your eyes.
74 people made this
- 900g (2 lb) minced beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 green chillies, seeded and minced
- 1 small poblano chilli, seeded and minced (optional)
- 1 fresh habanero pepper, seeded and minced (optional)
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- handful chopped fresh coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
MethodPrep:10min ›Cook:10min ›Ready in:20min
- Preheat barbecue (or grill) for high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients. Form into burger patties.
- Lightly oil the cooking grate. Cook burgers 5 minutes per side, or until well done.
Check out our BBQ how-to guides and videos for easy tips on how to BBQ to perfection!
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(61)
Reviews in English (46)
Used different ingredients.added minced onion. We like things spicy and these fit the bill. Will be making these a lot!-24 Jul 2008
Altered ingredient amounts.One of my favourite burgers to date. You can make it as spicy or not as you would like. We made our very spicy, but when we have guests over and serve them, we cook the "less spicy" batch. The only change I made to the recipe is the amount of garlic. I reduced it by 1/2. A really enjoyable meal.-24 Jul 2008
Husband loved the burger. It had just enough heat.-24 Jul 2008