We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- Fruit desserts
- Mango desserts
Rubicon mango juice is set with slices of mango to make refreshing, sophisticated jellies that taste deliciously fruity and light.
London, England, UK
1 person made this
- 1 sachet powdered gelatine
- 1 Alphonso mango, peeled, pitted and thinly sliced
- 20g stem ginger in syrup, finely sliced, plus 3 tbsp syrup from the jar
- 500ml Rubicon® Mango Drink
- Mint leaves to decorate
MethodPrep:20min ›Cook:2hr ›Ready in:2hr20min
- Put 50ml boiling water into a measuring jug and let it cool for a few moments. Sprinkle in the powdered gelatine and stir to dispense. Allow a few minutes for the gelatine to dissolve to a clear liquid.
- Share the mango slices between 4 serving glasses. Add a few slices of stem ginger to each glass.
- Add the ginger syrup to the cooled gelatine liquid, then stir in the Rubicon Mango Drink. Share the mixture between the glasses and transfer to the fridge to set for 2-3 hours.
- When set and ready to serve, decorate the jellies with mint leaves.
Cook’s tip! Add some sliced Papaya to the jellies for an added exotic twist.