- Pasta types
I was feeling a bit peckish and with it being the end of the week I didn't have much in, so I had a look to see what I did have and came up with this... it's nothing extravagant, but it makes a tasty and filling lunch! Other things could be added, like sweetcorn, garlic, etc., which I would have added had I had them! lol!
Stirlingshire, Scotland, UK
44 people made this
- 1 portion medium egg noodles
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 spring onions, thickly chopped
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
MethodPrep:5min ›Cook:5min ›Ready in:10min
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil, then add the noodles and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Meanwhile heat the oil in a small frying pan and fry the spring onions until softened.
- When the noodles are cooked, drain, then add the spring onions and sweet chilli sauce and mix well. Serve, then eat!