We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I received a bag of goodies from Delaco as a gift. Of course I had to make something good with the wonderful Bulgarian cheese. And I thought of a panna cotta with strawberries and Milk Core. It's a quick, easy and delicious dessert. Thanks Delaco!
- 150 ml liquid cream
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon strawberry jam / jam
- 1 sachet of gelatin
- Bulgarian Delaco Milk Core
- fresh strawberries
- White chocolate
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Dessert with Milk Core and Strawberries:
Put the whipped cream on low heat together with the vanilla essence and sugar.
The gelatin is hydrated for 10 minutes in 75 ml of cold water, then put on low heat to dissolve for 1 minute.
Mix the two compositions, pour into a form, add the strawberry jam or jam and refrigerate until set.
Turn over on a plate, decorate on top with Bulgarian Delaco Milk Kernels and strawberry cubes. Grate a little white chocolate and serve immediately.
Stuffed strawberry desserts
We know we can dip strawberries in chocolate cream and feel like we have the most divine snack. But now they're wearing something - they're stuffing strawberries. Here are three videos that will fully explain you to try your own combinations of stuffed strawberries and impress all your guests.
Strawberries stuffed with cream cheese
Cream cheese is very easy - you need a sweet cheese that is not very greasy, a little sugar and essences for flavoring.
Strawberries filled with chocolate
To make the chocolate cream, take your favorite chocolate, mix it with a little warm cream and you're done! You have something to fill the strawberries with.
Strawberries with daisy
I think we've been very good so far, we're just talking about the strawberry party. Let's add some margaritas to this recipe. Don't forget to pass the strawberries through the salt before eating them.
Cake with condensed milk and strawberry jelly
These cakes have been catching our eye since we saw them on a plate at a friend's house. I asked for the recipe and here we share it with you.
200 g biscuits
225 g melted butter
395 ml condensed milk
2 1/2 teaspoons gelatin
3/4 cup boiled water
juice from 2 lemons
1 packet of strawberry jelly
boiled water for jelly
another teaspoon of gelatin
Method of preparation
Put baking paper on the edge and bottom of a round tray. Crush the biscuits until they look like breadcrumbs. You can even use the blender. Pour the melted butter over the biscuits and mix then pour the composition into the pan and press by hand or with a spoon. Give it to the firgider.
Meanwhile, add 2 teaspoons and a half of gelatin over 3/4 cup of boiled water and stir until dissolved. Pour the condensed milk into a bowl and while stirring, add the dissolved gelatin and lemon juice. Keep stirring until it becomes a soft mixture.
Remove the tray from the refrigerator and pour a layer of condensed milk. Refrigerate again, until it starts to harden, almost 30-40 minutes.
During this time you can make the strawberry jelly according to the instructions on the package, adding the rest of the gelatin. Allow the jelly to cool until it reaches room temperature.
Take the tray out of the fridge and carefully pour the jelly over the cake and put it back in the fridge to harden, for about 4 hours or overnight.
Strawberry tart with vanilla cream
Strawberry tart with vanilla cream. This is a supreme dessert. Strawberries have only just begun to appear timidly in the market and shops, so it's time to use them. Why not in a tart? The combination of strawberries with vanilla is classic and works every time. The simplest variant of this dessert is the tart crust filled with vanilla cream and decorated with fresh fruit. But I upgraded to the strawberry tart and added a few more elements.
Such a dessert can be improved if we want. I added a fluffy genoise top to the tart crust over which I put a layer of strawberry jam and only then I put vanilla cream. I like the idea of layered dessert and this variant does not only apply to cakes and desserts. We can do that with sweet tarts, too.
First of all, I like the fluffy countertop. Sitting on the bottom of the tart crust, it can keep it crispy longer. The jam is a good addition from my point of view because it is difficult to find only very sweet and tasty strawberries on the market. If we really want a dessert with an intense strawberry flavor, then a little jam does not hurt. The vanilla layer here is thin and fine because sometimes the cream falls hard and is a bit dense. That's enough.
Sweet tart dough
- 350 gr white flour
- 125 gr cold butter, cubes
- 125 gr white sugar
- 2 eggs + 1 egg yolk
(with this amount you can make a tart of 26 cm, 2 tarts of 20 cm or 4 of 16 cm)
- 31 gr white flour
- 1 egg at room temperature
- 31 gr white sugar
- 8 gr melted butter and cooled slightly
Vanilla cream (780 gr) & # 8211 is enough for 2-3 tarts
- 500 mp milk fat
- 2 vanilla sticks or vanilla paste
- 6 yolks
- 120 gr white sugar
- 50 gr white flour
Other Ingredients: 2 tablespoons strawberry jam, fresh strawberries, almond flakes
- I prepared an 18 cm strawberry tart, so I had enough of all the items. You can also adjust the amount you need for the size of the shape in your kitchen.
- Let's start with vanilla cream which must be refrigerated before use. Boil the milk together with the vanilla and half the amount of sugar. In a bowl, mix the yolks with the remaining sugar, flour and a little milk from the first mixture. When the milk boils, pour half the amount over what we have in the bowl and mix with a whisk. Pour everything back into the pot and stir constantly. Boil for a few minutes until the mixture thickens. In the end we must have a composition of 82 degrees or more. Pour the pastry cream into a plastic container and cover with cling film so as not to make a mess. Refrigerate for a few hours or overnight.
- For tart dough, mix the flour and salt in a bowl. Add the butter and crush it with your fingertips in the flour until you get the consistency of crumbs. Add the sugar and mix. Pour the eggs and mix with a fork. Then we gather all the dough in a ball and keep it in the fridge for a few hours. Then take out the dough and let it soften at room temperature. We roll it with a knife between two sheets of baking paper. The thickness of the tart should be 3-4 cm. If the dough is too soft after rolling, we can put it back in the fridge. If it's ok, we put it in our tart form greased with butter or butter / oil spray. Refrigerate again for 30 minutes. Bake the tart in the blind, ie cover it with a baking paper and put beans or rice in it. Any weight is good. Bake at 190 degrees for 20 minutes. Then take out the baking paper and bake the tart at 160 degrees until it turns brown and dry. It must be completely cooked.
- For genoise countertop, the quantity is perfect for a tart. That's why it's a small recipe. Beat the egg in the mixer together with the sugar until it becomes foamy and has increased in volume. We mix for a few good minutes. Then lightly incorporate with a spatula flour passed through a sieve. Finally, pour the butter and incorporate it easily. On a baking tray greased with butter and lined with paper, spread this genoise top in a thin layer. We use an offset spatula. A perfect tray for this quantity is 32 cm x 22 cm, but anything is good. Bake the top for 5-6 minutes at 190 degrees. Leave it to cool and then cut it into a round shape such as a stainless steel ring or plate, slightly smaller than the size of the tart. Carefully remove the worktop from the baking paper. We can use an offset spatula or a long knife.
- For lemon syrup, we just have to boil all the ingredients until all the sugar has melted.
- For assembling the strawberry tart, we have the tart shell in which we place the genoise countertop. We syrup it with hot vanilla syrup. Spread the strawberry jam over the counter. We don't put much. A thin layer is enough. Then add the vanilla cream. The vanilla cream taken straight from the fridge will be strong and dense. Put it in a bowl and mix it with a whisk until it becomes smooth and creamy again. Place a lot of fresh strawberries on top of the cream and decorate with almond flakes.
Canadian-style rice and strawberries
Tired of the banal homemade cakes you keep making when you have guests? Do you want to surprise them with a seemingly pretentious dessert, but in fact extremely easy to make? Your child keeps asking you to buy him something sweet, but are you afraid of the products on the market? For all these situations, we decided to come to meet you today with a sensational dessert, easy to make and extremely good.
As ingredients you will need:
450 ml of milk
1 sachet of vanilla sugar
300 grains fresh strawberries
4 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
1 packet of vanilla-flavored dessert rice
100 grams Crispy muesli with bananas
Boil the milk together with the maple syrup and, after removing it from the heat, add the contents of the rice sachet and the vanilla sugar to the rain. It is important to stir continuously and after you are sure that the sugar is melted, put it back on the fire for another minute, stirring constantly. Remove the pan from the heat and let the rice cover for 10 minutes.
Finally, mix the rice again and pour it into large glass cups. Place the sliced strawberries on top of the rice and the crispy muesli on top.
Serve it immediately! It will be a great pleasure for you!
Milk with rice
There is no man who does not remember this childhood dessert, rice with milk! Our mothers, no matter how busy they were, could not imagine not putting a dessert on the table, no matter how simple, so they resorted to simple, delicious recipes that did not require much time to prepare. Let's go back to our childhood years, to our mother's or grandmother's kitchen and prepare a creamy portion of rice with milk!
Rice pudding & # 8211 recipe for a quick and delicious dessert
- Bring water to a boil in a non-stick pan. When the water is boiling, add the rice, stir and cover the bowl. Turn the heat from high to medium-low and leave it until the rice absorbs the water.
- Add the milk, stir a little and leave on the fire until it is absorbed by the rice. Stir in the rice from time to time, to make sure it doesn't stick, but also to check if it's cooked.
- Before serving, add over the rice pudding and the rest of the ingredients: sugar, butter, cinnamon and nutmeg.
The rice with milk recipe is extremely easy to prepare. It is a childhood dessert with a delicious taste that can be served at any time of the day, to guests of all ages.
Above the portion of rice with milk you can sprinkle cinnamon, for appearance, a few teaspoons of jam or even fresh fruit, for a special taste.
Ruzik puffs with condensed milk, 90g
Japanese coffee jelly is made from sweetened coffee added to algae, a jelly. Pour the condensed milk over the cooled jelly coffee cubes in a bowl. Nicolae Sfetcu Cheesecake with strawberries and condensed milk & # 8211 Lucky Cake luckycake. If you like cheesecake you will love it ^ _ ^ It has a fine taste, crunchy base, fine and airy cream and a fragrant jelly. DIY silicone baking tool & # 8211 sale of products from the original Chinese catalog at. Mascarpone cake, condensed milk and fruit: strawberries, raspberries, blueberries & # 8211 without baking. Tiramisu cake with fruit, mascarpone, biscuits, raspberries.
The wet top combined very well with the strawberry jelly and the fine cream of condensed milk and yogurt. I used some of the cream and jelly. How to make Strawberry Ice Cream Dessert served with strawberry jelly. Condensed milk with cocoa 5% 50gr Risovashka. Jelly jam with coconut sprinkler WITHOUT SUGAR 220 gr Mio-Mio. Glucose syrup, sugar, skimmed condensed milk (18.2%), palm fat wetting agent (sorbitol syrup, whipped cream (3.9%), condensed whey, butter (2.5%). Cake, jelly on cream & quot. with poppy seeds, vanilla cream and blackberry jelly has its inspiration in. Rating: 5 & # 8211 A review Strawberry ice cream served with strawberry jelly & # 8211 Recipes.
Sweets & rsaquo Various sweets retetemerisor.
Delicious strawberry recipes!
With an unmistakable aroma, the delicious heart-shaped fruits, strawberries, are irresistible! Fresh, in fruit salads, in tarts, cakes, ice cream, smoothies or shakes, we always enjoy their flavor. In addition to delighting the senses, they also bring us many health benefits. & # 160
Now, when it's their season, we offer you some natural, delicious, easy to prepare recipes.
Raw strawberry tart with coconut oil
For the countertop you need:
85 g of pecans
20 g of coconut flakes
For the filling:
300 g of fresh strawberries
200 g of coconut oil
140 g of cashews, ground or crushed
110 g of honey
a pinch of salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract or & # 188 teaspoon vanilla seeds
For the countertop, the pecans are crushed with the food processor, and coconut flakes are added over them. A slightly sticky dough is obtained. Spread it in a tart shape with a diameter of 22-23cm, pressing it well with the back of a spoon. & # 160
Then grind the cashew nuts in a robot. Mix them well with honey, coconut oil, salt and vanilla. Spread the cream obtained over the counter.
Put the tart in the fridge for an hour, until the cream hardens. Then garnish with well-washed and dried strawberries.
If you have more patience, you can leave it in the fridge for another hour before serving. & # 160
Shortcake with strawberries & # 8211 classic English cake
The following ingredients are needed for this simple but very appetizing cake:
Top: 300 g flour, baking powder, a pinch of salt, 2 tablespoons brown sugar, 80 g butter, 1 egg, 175 ml milk.
Filling: 500 g strawberries, 100 g brown sugar, a teaspoon of finely ground allspice (optional), flower water (optional), a teaspoon of finely ground nutmeg (optional), 100 g of mascarpone, 2 tablespoons natural honey, 350 ml sweet cream for whipped cream, natural vanilla to taste.
Preparation: Preheat the oven to 220 degrees. Separately mix the flour with the salt and baking powder and then mix them together with the butter and egg. At the end, add the milk until a sticky dough is obtained. Place the pan greased with butter and lined with flour and bake for a maximum of 20 minutes, until the dough no longer sticks when you try the toothpick.
& # 206While the countertop cools, prepare the cream. Separately, mix the mascarpone with honey and place in the refrigerator until it has settled on the previously cooled countertop. Beat the cream with natural vanilla and then leave it in the fridge. Strawberries mixed with sugar and possibly allspice and nutmeg are mixed and after 15 minutes drain the resulting syrup which will be used, mixed with a little flower water, to syrup the lower half of the countertop.
Arrange half of the strawberries, then spread half of the cream on top and carefully place the rest of the countertop. Repeat the procedure, this time adding the whipped cream and then the strawberries.
The cool and fragrant combination of fine cream cheese and fresh strawberries gives a special flavor to this cake ideal for serving in the summer.
The following ingredients are required for a cake with a diameter of 25 cm:
Top: 260 g plain or butter biscuits, 100 g butter.
First filling: 200 g strawberries, 7 tablespoons raw sugar, 120 g Philadelphia cream cheese, agar-agar vegetable gelatin, 150 ml liquid cream.
The second filling layer: 70 g strawberries, 50 g white chocolate, 250 g mascarpone, 50 ml liquid cream, 50 ml hot milk, vegetable gelatin agar-agar.
Preparation: Grind the biscuits for the countertop and mix with the butter in a bowl with removable walls, pressing well on the whole surface to be at the same level. For the first layer of cream, mix the cream cheese with four tablespoons of sugar and set aside. Meanwhile, boil the finely crushed strawberries with the other three tablespoons of sugar. When it starts to thicken like jam, take it off the heat and add the vegetable gelatine that we prepare in advance according to the leaflet and mix vigorously. Pour everything over the cheese mixed with the whipped cream, mix well and place on top of the layer of butter biscuits in the fridge.
For the second layer of cream, mix the mascarpone with the sugar, boil the milk and prepare the vegetable gelatin as above. Melt the white chocolate in a bain-marie, mix with the boiled milk, add the gelatin and mix vigorously. Place the liquid cream on top and mix well. Gradually incorporate this mixture into the mascarpone cream. Add the 70 grams of diced strawberries.
Pour the white cream over the pink one that was cold and put the cake in the fridge for at least six hours.
Raw strawberry ice cream with chocolate icing
For ice cream you need:
& # 8211 3 cups of fresh strawberries & # 160
& # 8211 1 cup and a half coconut milk
& # 8211 1-2 tablespoons agave syrup or natural honey
& # 8211 2 teaspoons vanilla essence.
The well-washed strawberries are mixed in a blender until a puree is obtained. Then add the coconut milk, agave syrup or honey and vanilla, and process a little more, until the mixture acquires a fine, creamy consistency. Pour into special forms for ice cream on a stick and place in the freezer.
After the ice cream has hardened enough, prepare the chocolate icing.
& # 8211 1/2 cup cocoa butter (& # 238heated at bain-marie until it becomes liquid)
& # 8211 1/2 cup raw cocoa powder
& # 8211 2 tablespoons agave syrup or honey
& # 8211 1 v & # 226rf of salt knife
& # 8211 1 teaspoon vanilla essence.
Put the liquid cocoa butter in a bowl and mix well with the cocoa powder until smooth. Then add the agave syrup, vanilla and salt.
The ice cream sticks are dipped in chocolate and then placed on a baking sheet or on a silicone support and placed in the freezer for a while. After a few minutes they are ready to be enjoyed!
Strawberries & # 238 wrapped in chocolate
If we want to impress someone dear, regardless of their age, this unique dessert is the most suitable!
The following are required to prepare it:
500 g of strawberries, neither soft nor unripe, very well drained (very important)
400 g of milk chocolate (or bitter) of very good quality
80 g white chocolate flakes for decoration (optional).
Method of preparation:
Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie, prepare the baking paper on the surface where we will glaze the strawberries. Take a dried strawberry on the side, put the melted chocolate in it, shake off the excess and place it on the baking paper. Repeat the operation with all the strawberries. Melt the white chocolate in the same way, let it cool a bit and then put it in a small bag that is easily cut at one corner. After the icing has hardened, garnish the strawberries with melted white chocolate.
They can be stored in the refrigerator until they are served.
Mix in the blender 200 g of strawberries, a banana and 400 ml of natural yogurt. If you like the drink to be sweeter, you can also add 1-2 teaspoons of honey.
A delicious, easy-to-prepare soft drink.
Mix in the blender 150 g of strawberries with 150 ml of milk, until you get a homogeneous liquid. Add 100 ml of yogurt and a few drops of vanilla essence and mix a little more. & # 160
Serve it with two ice cubes. Instead of vanilla essence, you can use some fresh mint leaves.
7. CHIA PUDING WITH STRAWBERRIES AND AGAVE SYRUP
Preparation time: 15 minutes
• 1 cup of vanilla almond milk
• 1 cup of low-fat Greek yogurt
• 3 tablespoons of agave syrup
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• 1/8 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 cup chia seeds
• 1/4 handful of chopped and fried almonds
• fresh and sliced strawberries
Method of preparation:
1. In a medium bowl, mix almond milk, yogurt, agave syrup, vanilla and salt.
2. Add chia seeds and let the mixture set aside for 30 minutes. Then mix again, cover and refrigerate overnight.
3. The next day mix the strawberries, the remaining agave syrup and almonds.
4. Divide the pudding into 4 bowls or glasses and add the strawberry mixture on top of each one. Voila, we can serve.
Tiramisu with strawberries
Tiramisu with strawberries is a refreshing and delicious dessert, easy to make and perfectly suited to hot summer days.
a large package of biscuits
300 ml coffee
50 ml Amaretto or rum liqueur
500 grams of mascarpone
5 tablespoons sugar
50 ml milk
10 grams of gelatin
1 piece of vanilla
500 ml cream
400 grams of strawberries
150 grams of chocolate (for strawberries)
100 grams of bitter chocolate
100 ml cream
Method of preparation:
Prepare the coffee and leave it to cool. When it is cooled, add the Amaretto liqueur.
Hydrate the gelatin in lukewarm water to cover it with two fingers. After about 10 minutes, it will increase in volume and even before incorporating it into the cream, dissolve it in a steam bath or put it in the microwave for 25 seconds. Rub the yolks with the sugar until they turn white, then add 50 ml of milk and boil on a bain marie, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon.
The sugar must dissolve and the cream must cover the spoon when it is ready.
Allow the cream to cool and when it has reached a bearable temperature on the finger, add the dissolved gelatin and mix well. The cream should be completely cooled (but not in the fridge) when incorporated with mascarpone cheese.
In a higher bowl, mix the mascarpone cheese to blend. Over the mascarpone add the egg cream, vanilla seeds and finally the whipped cream.
The strawberries can be cut into smaller pieces and incorporated into the cream or cut into thin slices and placed over the cream at the time of assembly.