We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Bed of mashed potatoes:
We wash 1 kg of potatoes and boil them in their skins; we peel the potatoes and pass them on the grater with large meshes; clean and wash the onion, chop it and sauté it for a few minutes in 3 tablespoons of oil. Add the washed pepper and cut into pieces, heat the vegetables a little more; Add salt and pepper to taste, then the potatoes, mix the potatoes well and turn off the heat.
Wallpaper the tray with baking paper, place the carnations in an even layer in the tray.
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C. The mushrooms are washed, the tails are detached, the tails are passed through the robot with 50 ml of water. Put the chopped mushrooms in the pan with two tablespoons of olive oil, add the dehydrated vegetables, salt and a little ground pepper, leave approx. 15-20 minutes to lower the water. Pull the pan aside, add the oatmeal, mix. We fill the mushroom caps with this mixture, we place them in the tray over the potato bed, then we put the tray in the oven, until the mushrooms are nicely browned, around 30-40 minutes, we use the function of baking with ventilation.
Remove the preparation from the oven, before serving, sprinkle with freshly chopped green parsley. Good appetite!
A Delicious Mushroom Dinner
Finely chop the cleaned mushrooms and sauté together with the onion, in hot oil, stirring constantly, until the juice left by the mushrooms decreases. Add the raw potatoes, peel and grate on a large grater. Leave on the fire, stirring constantly until the potatoes are half done and soak well.
Season with salt, pepper, paprika and chilli, optionally, to taste, mix well and leave to cool.
Then add the beaten eggs together with the garlic, the green parsley, and at the end the diced pressed ham and mix well.
Pour the composition into a heat-resistant ceramic bowl, greased with butter and lined with flour, then level. Garnish with red peppers, tomato strips and evenly sprinkle with grated cheese. Put in the hot oven, over medium heat, until the cheese is melted and the edges are lightly browned.
Mini pizza on a bed of vegetables, diet recipe
Mini pizza on a bed of vegetables, diet recipe dough, on eggplant slices, zucchini, peppers. It is very tender and tasty, also suitable for diets: Rina, Keto, for diabetics, blood pressure, celiacs ... Step by step video recipe.
Mini pizza on a bed of vegetables, diet recipe
Mini pizza on a bed of vegetables, diet recipe
My family is a big pizza lover and the truth is that I like it too. Long before I lived in Italy, I discovered pizza at sea, about 35 years ago.
When I got married, I made pizza for my husband and he really liked it. Since then, it's been one of his favorite dishes & # 128578 There was still great joy in his colleagues. & # 128578
I make pizza in all kinds of combinations, with salami, cheese, sausages, with tuna or something weirder - with pineapple, with ordinary dough or wholemeal flour, without dough, on vegetable slices, but also with the famous Neapolitan dough, with leavening slow.
For a successful pizza, the dough and the sauce are very important. I make one Pizza dough fast and simple, extraordinarily good, which does not harden after cooling. I recommend the recipe, it was tried by a lot of housewives, read the comments left.
For those who can not eat dough, for various reasons, I recommend Mini pizza on a bed of vegetables, diet recipe.
Mushrooms stuffed with vegetables and cheese - simple and appetizing
- Mushrooms stuffed with vegetables (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Mushrooms stuffed with vegetables
- The main ingredients (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) The main ingredients
- The brown slats of the mushrooms are removed with a teaspoon (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) The brown slats of the mushrooms are removed with a teaspoon
- The cleaned mushrooms are steamed for a few minutes, then removed and placed in a strainer to remove excess water (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) The cleaned mushrooms are steamed for a few minutes, then removed and placed in a strainers to remove excess water
- Peel the onion, pepper and zucchini and cut into cubes. Mushroom stalks and finely chopped tomatoes (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Peel onions, peppers and zucchini. Finely chop the mushroom stalks and tomatoes
- Half of the mushrooms are filled with the mixture prepared above and placed in a wallpaper tray (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Half of the mushrooms are filled with the mixture prepared above and placed in a wallpaper tray
- In a pan over medium-low heat, melt the butter, then add the sliced red onion, stirring, until it becomes glassy. (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) In a pan over medium-low heat, melt the butter, then add the sliced red onion, stirring, until it becomes glassy.
- Over the remaining mushrooms, first put a layer of spinach leaves or arugula, then a few slices of onion, add the strips of baked pepper, then sprinkle the cheese (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Over the remaining mushrooms, put first a layer of spinach leaves or arugula, then a few slices of onion, add the baked pepper strips, then sprinkle the cheese
- Place the tray in the oven on the grill for a few minutes, until it is necessary for the cheese on top to melt and catch a little brown crust. (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Put the tray in the oven on the grill for a few minutes, until it is necessary for the cheese on top to melt and catch a little brown crust.
- Take the mushrooms out of the oven and place them on a plate (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Take the mushrooms out of the oven and place them on a plate
The stuffed mushrooms can be served both hot and cold, simple or with a seasonal salad, a garnish with potatoes, rice or pasta. We present below two filling options: with zucchini and peppers or with baked peppers and cheese on a bed of greens.
for the zucchini filling:
a small onion, finely chopped,
a red, yellow, green or orange pepper) fresh or frozen,
a little tomato,
pepper, salt to taste,
a teaspoon of lemon juice,
a teaspoon of chopped green parsley leaves,
50 g parmesan or grated cheese (optional),
for the filling with roasted peppers and cheese
a red onion cut into round slices,
25 g butter or a tablespoon of oil,
a handful of green spinach / arugula,
two fresh or frozen baked peppers or donuts,
50 g of loose cheese (goat or curd)
First we start with the preparation of the mushrooms. Wipe the mushrooms well with a towel to remove any impurities.
Carefully remove the mushroom stalks, which are then finely chopped. The brown lamellae of the mushrooms give a slightly earthy taste, and it is recommended to remove them with a teaspoon. The cleaned mushrooms are boiled for a few minutes on steam, then removed and placed in a strainer to remove excess water.
Before filling, if there is any water left, it is easily removed with thicker paper towels, or a clean cotton cloth. Through this process, the mushrooms leave no juice after filling.
Preparation of zucchini filling
Peel onions and peppers and cut into small cubes. Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into cubes. Finely chop the mushroom stalks and tomatoes.
Put the 2 tablespoons of oil in a large pan, then add the onion and pepper.
After 2-3 minutes, when the onion becomes glassy, add the chopped mushrooms, finely chopped tomatoes and zucchini. Mix well and leave on the fire for a few minutes.
Then add the parsley leaves, lemon juice and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Leave it on the fire for a few more minutes, until all the ingredients are combined, then set aside.
Fill half of the mushrooms with the mixture prepared above and place in a tray lined with baking paper. Sprinkle Parmesan or grated cheese over the mushrooms. You can sprinkle on all the mushrooms or only on some of them.
For the filling with cheese and baked peppers
In a pan over medium-low heat, melt the butter, then add the sliced red onion, stirring, until it becomes glassy. Add a little salt and pepper then set aside.
Over the remaining mushrooms, first put a layer of spinach leaves or arugula, then a few slices of onion, place a few slices of baked pepper, then sprinkle the cheese.
Place the tray in the oven, preferably on the grill (the top flame of the oven) for a few minutes, as long as it is necessary for the cheese on top to melt and catch a little brown crust.
Remove the mushrooms from the oven and place on a plate. We wish you good luck!
Champignon mushrooms on polenta & bdquopat "
Polenta is welcome on winter days, and mushrooms will turn it into a delicious dish, ideal for fasting periods.
Ingredients for 1 serving of Champignon mushrooms on polenta & bdquopat
60 g of corn
100 ml vegetable soup (prepared & icircn beforehand)
50 g mushroom mushrooms
1 sprig of thyme
1 sprig of rosemary
1 red onion
20 g sugar
20 ml of balsamic vinegar
salt and pepper (to taste)
Preparation time : 20 minutes
How to prepare Champignon mushrooms on & bdquopat "polenta
Step 1: Put together the vegetable soup and greens. Let them boil.
Step 2: Remove the greens from the soup and add salt and pepper.
Step 3: Put cornmeal in the soup and let it cook slowly for about 10-15 minutes. Stir in c & acircnd & icircn c & acircnd.
Step 4: The mushrooms will be washed, cleaned and cut into quarters. The onion will be finely chopped.
Step 5: Onions and mushrooms will be hardened in oil. Put sugar and balsamic vinegar over them.
Step 6: Let them rest for 1-2 minutes. Add more salt and pepper.
Step 7: Put the mushrooms and the sauce over the polenta.
How do we prepare the recipe for eggplant stuffed with mushrooms?
1. Eggplants are washed, wiped and cut lengthwise, in 2. Partially peel the core with a spoon.
2. Sprinkle the eggplant on the inside with a little salt and place on a napkin, with the hole down, to drain the bitter juice.
3. Put half of the oil in the pan, add the onion, mushrooms and diced eggplant. Mushrooms, if small, can be cut into slices. Add the grated carrot or diced, as desired.
4. Add 1 teaspoon of salt, mix everything, put the lid on. The salt will make the mushrooms leave water, so everything will suffocate, not fry.
5. Stir occasionally. The fire should be suitable, not hot, not burning.
6. When the water has dropped, add the pepper and crushed garlic, the peeled and diced tomatoes and the wine, mix. Leave it on the fire for another 10 minutes, stirring often.
7. Turn off the heat, add the green tea and mix.
8. Fill the eggplant with this delicious mixture, then place in the pan.
9. Sprinkle the eggplant with the rest of the oil, cover the tray with a lid and everything goes in the oven, at a temperature of 220 degrees (almost maximum fire in gas ovens).
10. After 20 minutes, remove the foil and let it brown a little more.
Serve cold or hot, with chopped greens on top. They can be entrees or some kind of base.
- If you want it to be basic, you can serve the stuffed eggplant on a bed of pasta or pilaf. See the recipe for pilaf with peppers and zucchini, it would go wonderfully well together.
- For those who do not fast, you can also use cheese, minced meat, sausages, anything else you like for the filling.
That's all, we can also prepare fast and delicious fast food. I invite you to try this recipe for eggplant stuffed with mushrooms.
Turkey Steak on Potato Bed
After cleaning and washing the potatoes, cut them into rounds and then cut them into triangles of the right size (one mouthful). The bacon is cut into sticks. Cut the onion into slices. The meat is also cut into small pieces.
The sliced bacon is melted and then the potatoes are browned. Put aluminum foil in a tray and pour the potatoes into the tray. Put sliced onions over the potatoes.
We prepare a dressing from the following (I'll tell you what I used): I mixed 2 teaspoons of hot pepper paste, I added 1 teaspoon grated ginger, 1/4 teaspoon ground rosemary, salt and pepper. I mixed everything and put it over the potatoes in the pan.
In the pan in which I browned the potatoes, I put the cut meat to taste, seasoned it with salt and pepper, then I squeezed 1/2 lemon over it and I finally added 100 ml of white wine, then I poured the meat over the potatoes. (in case you have hard-boiled mushrooms with meat).
Say & # 8211 Swiss potatoes with onions and rosemary
For some time, me a thought still comes to mind: & # 8220to make speeches, to make speeches & # 8221. For various reasons, however, I always postponed until last night, when I had the courage to do my job. Don't get me wrong, it's not the philosophy in the world to prepare this traditional way from the German side of Switzerland. It's really simple, as the number of stages, but you have to pay more attention to details. First of all, let's clarify what rosti means: a kind of french fries, with the mention that we have grated potatoes (on the grater with large mesh). Simple (traditional version) or mixed with bacon, onion, cheese, apple and / or herbs, the potatoes are fried in oil, after being & # 8220modeled & # 8221 in the form of cakes. The dimensions differ: the diameter can be between 3 and 12 cm, and the thickness between 1-2 cm.
From my point of view, it is better to have a thinner disc, to get a slightly crunchy utterance. Be careful, if the layer is too thick, the potatoes will rather suffocate! In addition, there is a risk of remaining too juicy or even raw! To eliminate such a risk, it is recommended that, after browning in the pan, the roast be put, for about 25-30 minutes, in the hot oven.
There are two ways to prepare the rosti: from raw potatoes or semi-boiled potatoes. I preferred the first option, but also the second one is worth trying. The first, of the raw potatoes, requires, ladies, to have a male help around, because the grated potatoes will have to be squeezed very, very well. And this is done by putting them in a clean towel and squeezing them until all the water comes out of them. The second option, of semi-boiled potatoes, is a bit easier to make, in the sense that it does not require great force. Instead, it takes longer, because you will have to boil the potatoes, let them cool completely and, only then, grate them.
Originally, the rosti was prepared by farmers in the canton of Bern for breakfast. Gradually, it spread throughout the country and then in many restaurants in Western Europe. Gradually it began to be prepared as a side dish rather than for breakfast.
Ingredients (for 2 servings):
& # 8211 potatoes 3 pcs. (750 g)
& # 8211 onion 1 pc. mica (50 g)
& # 8211 dried rosemary 1 tsp
& # 8211 butter 20 g
& # 8211 4 tablespoons frying oil
& # 8211 salt, pepper
Grate the potatoes on a large grater. Put them in a clean towel and squeeze them until the juice does not flow at all (the movement must be like squeezing the laundry: P). To make sure all the water has come out, place the potatoes on a paper napkin in a thin layer and dab them with another paper napkin. Do this until the napkin remains dry. Heat the butter in a pan and sauté the onion, finely chopped. Add the dried rosemary, when the onion becomes translucent. Pour the seasoned onion over the drained potatoes, add a pinch of salt and ground pepper and mix.
In a pan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil and fry half of the potatoes. You have two options: either model 2 discs (to fit the standard dimensions of the joint use a spoon or, even better, a metal ring), or leave a single disc, larger than the entire bottom of the pan. I chose the second option, for convenience :). Press the potato layer with the back of the spoon so that it is as compact as possible. Allow, on the right heat, to brown on one side, then turn, using a plate. Let it brown on the other side as well. Do the same with the rest of the potatoes. Serve the rosti immediately.
Pork neck in Mushroom Sauce, in the oven
Cut the meat into pieces, season with salt and pepper to taste and fry in a little hot oil until golden.
Separately, prepare the mushroom sauce in an envelope, according to the instructions, then mix with onion and wine / water.
* If you use fresh mushrooms, clean, slice and harden in a little oil until done. Add flour, mix, pour the wine and water and simmer, stirring constantly until the sauce binds. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Pass. I preferred to leave diced mushrooms in the sauce. Mix the cream mushroom soup with the onion and the wine / water, forming a sauce.
Place the pieces of fried meat in a layer in a heat-resistant dish and pour the sauce (it should cover the meat).
Sprinkle over the salted and drained olives.
Put in the preheated oven, for about 60 minutes, at 190-200 degrees or until the meat is done, nicely browned and the sauce is almost low.
Serve simply or with a garnish of rice / potatoes or cooked / boiled vegetables.